пятница, 30 апреля 2010 г.

April: Film's List & Lost Chat

All films and cartoons that I watched in April:

Shutter Island
Tres días
Twilight (favorite)
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON
Мы из будущего 2 (russian film)
Third Girl
The 11th Hour
Whip It
Thank you for not Smiking
Juno (Amazing :)
The Cove (interesting)
Happy Feet
Old Dogs
SURFER, DUDE
The Soloist
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
A Nightmare On Elm Street
A Nightmare On Elm Street II. Freddy's Revenge
A Nightmare On Elm Street III. Dream Warriors
Next
Stan Helsing
Remember me (favorite)

In Wednesday was Live chat with one resident Lost expert, author Nikki Stafford. Here is my little interview-

Click to enlarge...

Please, write your April Film's List!

4 комментария:

Анонимный комментирует...

Thank you for your kind words about my Mrs. Radish and my Grumpoid!
Pattee

Unknown комментирует...

holy smokes....you sure have watched a lot in April....I only saw a few of the movies on your list....

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!

Amy C комментирует...

I LOVE Juno too.
I haven't heard of some of those I will have to check them out.

Анонимный комментирует...

Браво, ваша мысль блестяща