суббота, 8 мая 2010 г.

Up in the air

Somewhere I already heard about it!?
Today was a very active day for me. As the balloon Orange now is in Chisinau, (Orange - is one of the major mobile companies), I was given a unique opportunity to experience this exciting adventure.
On the occasion of launching new subscriptions Dolphin, Panther and the Butterfly, Orange announced the season-air balloon flight. Thus, the balloon Orange will appear in major cities, and residents will see their native place with a bird's eye.
For me it was a big chance, all the same not every day I ride in a balloon! :)
After skating were a lot of different funny and exciting contests, in which we take part too. All people sang, danced and played.
I was just exciting to film this flight on our camera.


Did you experience to ride on such an unusual transport? and ... Was that experience successful?

2 комментария:

ruma комментирует...

The balloon is individual.

Happy weekend.

Liubovi комментирует...

Ou.. I like so much your movie and this moments!!!!!!!