воскресенье, 9 мая 2010 г.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hello friends! As you may have noticed my absence in my and your blog was long. Recently I have become less time, because I decided to rationally to plan my days. Tests, tests in school, find work for the summer time, and more - has become for me the main occupation.I'm sorry that I'm not always able to comment on your blogs, but I'll try to catch up and read everything that was in your life for the last time! Each of you has something of its unique, that I'm trying to gather in one single, it's like puzzles, of different pieces of gathering a picture, in my case I'm - this picture. All your new ideas inspire me to infinity, the blogosphere has become for me as a big school, in which each of the teachers (I mean you), teaches me some new skills.
________________________________________________
Today is May 9, one of the greatest dates of all the dates of the year. On this day we celebrate Victory Day, the second World War. The whole family we went to the memorial to the eternal flame that would commemorate all the soldiers who heroically fought for freedom and peace in our house.World War II veterans for the present time remain not so much, but even they do not lose hope and come to the graves of their comrades. By this holiday site Photoshop-Master (I'm subscribed to this site for the video lessons on Photoshop), held a competition for the best work on the theme "65 years of the Great Patriotic War".

The 65 years of Peace
My job is on the 7 page. When you become interesting to learn more about this day, you can visit Wikipedia for full details.
PS. Congratulations to all the mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers, etc., on Mother's Day! Remember that you gave us the first breath of life! :)

1 комментарий:

Bella Sinclair комментирует...

Wow! That is a great WWII illustration! Wonderfully done. Congratulations!

And your portrait of Robert Pattinson is great, too! I did not know he sang. :D