четверг, 13 мая 2010 г.

Happy Birthday to Rob!

Ha ha! If you have read my last post, you may notice that I posted for you my work which participated in the contest dedicated - World War II. Arriving home from school today, first I enter on the site of Photoshop, and saw that my work got in the three hundred list of leaders. He-he! :o) My job was on 278 place of 495 ... Also not a bad result for beginner professional!

Today is the 13 of May, in this day, exactly 24 years ago, somewhere in London, was born our idol, actor, musician, and in general an interesting man -Robert Pattinson.
In his day, I would like to wish him, firstly, that he could never have cut his hair, "until old age, have to separate you" :) Secondly - to continue to filming and to please people with your sense of charm, and the third - remain same crazy, like you are sometimes! Happy Birthday Rob! Yesterday I drew Robert-
P.s. You hear it! " A? In your ears comes Robert Pattinson voice!
song from the Robert's playlist

4 комментария:

basebell6 комментирует...

Hi! I saw you posted that your country did not have geocaching! I found that hard to believe because geocaching is done all over the world (but maybe the government in your country had banned it for some reason). So I did a search; this geocache is in Chisinau!!!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=b45f83ca-5cde-4baf-a965-6bdf8ef47a3d

There arent anymore very close; you should hide some :). It takes cachers to hide caches! Maybe you can make the hobby more popular over there!

ti комментирует...

hi - thank you for the beautiful link you left in fine little day blog http://www.bbc.co.uk/filmnetwork/films/category/animation. i will treasure it for now on

lulu moonwood murakami комментирует...

Hi Jenea! I'm so glad to hear from you again - I missed your presence in this little blogosphere. Although, I have to admit, I've been quite absent myself lately - so much going on. But it's great to read about what you're up to. Wonderful drawing you did here!
: ) lulu

Acornmoon комментирует...

hello you!