воскресенье, 23 мая 2010 г.

“Beginning of the End”

Friends, I can not believe that this day has come. But for all the fans of Lost today will be the most difficult period in their lives there, in other words, the Apocalypse. As Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof teased on last night's Jimmy Kimmel Live, ABC now confirms that Lost's two-hour finale will air on May 23, a Sunday, from 9pm. Before that would be a recap show, from 8pm.
For me, Lost opened as I said before only a year ago, in December 2008, but officially, the first time I saw this wonderful series in 2004. I can not believe that the series we have looked for 6 years, gradually coming to an end. I can not believe that when the series started I was only 11 years old.
Especially for this day, one of my professional friends, a student of one of the most famous cartoonist of XX century Jason Seiler,

TORREN R. THOMAS, drew me in the style of Lostso to create a situation the island's lost in time, I sent him an e-mail image of Horace Arrow, and the sign of Dharma Initiative ...
Here's the final result! Dude, now I'm one of the Lost!!! :)

To couple of my friends, I discovered my little secret. Last time, I watched LOST in November. I started watching season 5, but did not finish. The fear that my favorite TV series with which I grew up and chose a goal in my life -will be completed, inspired me to the fact that I left series for some time. But today - on 23rd of May, the birthday of my beloved mother, we will celebrate in front of my computer's screen, starting watch with the fifth season.
(In the right panel of my blog, I have put all the Lost sites for which I watched all the time!)


Well, I ran forward and at the same time with sadness in my heart, I continue to learn life on the island! For those who want to relax,
I leave this video!


See you soon! ;)

3 комментария:

Acornmoon комментирует...

I like your portrait!

Pixiewinkle комментирует...

you are too funny!

Alisha Rene' комментирует...

that is WICKED cool!!