среда, 3 июня 2009 г.

Around the World for Work!

In last days I am looking for work . I never have been worked for wages.
Yesterday Iwas looking for job information in 'Andy's Pizza' (soon I will
write more about it), and 'La placinte' but there people said that
they don't take workers for summer sezon, they need workers for
full time . In Generally work in the pizzeria like
waiter is very cool, you can smell pizza everyday, and sometimes
,can recieve more tips. But this don't work (I don;t recieve job there).
Will hope to find...
After this I went with dad on his work. He works on a factory for
the production of labels. There are maked Labels for beer, wine,
champagne, for the sweet: candy, chocolate. Dad showed me his
"hotel's room ". I like to carry paper in the boot's car .
This was very funny.



On the way home when I return back, our bus tire burst, we are
drived to the iron on asphalt but I had to change on another
transport . Driver gave back money to each people for the travel.
But what about work? ...still nothing....

Комментариев нет: