пятница, 26 июня 2009 г.

The Museum of Thanksgiving for the great man on earth

Finally, we went up again in this museum. There, was so unusual.
We were in it already 1:30 AM - Museum closes at 3 clock.
Our tour started with a phone call at the door. (That would get
inside the museum need to call a secret's door). I called once a second
and then suddenly I heard a querulous voice.
Maybe it was the voice of disaffected jellyfish ....
I thought so.
In the beginning we saw skat.
We have learned that the fish-saw its skat too.

We have learned that with this saw, you can use while cutting trees.
" But the truth is it's secret weapon Djeday.
They is so big

that I could sit down like Nemo on them and swim with the
stream directly to Sydney ...
These fish (I do not know how their name is) hang in different films,
even in the Spange bob's room.

Spange if you see me now, you will know, that I took a couple of
these for you. I think it was fish - boomerang :)
Hey man why are you not smiling?
I am about he-he!


Actually I don't eat eggs, but from this I would have
eaten the eggs omelet?
Sorry Holly Egg!

Комментариев нет: