четверг, 11 июня 2009 г.

Night at the Museum

On Sunday we spent our time a "Night at the Museum"
in the National Museum of Ethnography and Natural History.

This museum is divided into different rooms. We visited all
the halls. Everywhere was very interesting. Entrance to the
museum is not expensive, but for the fact that
who want to make pictures need to pay very more money .

We hid our camera and was seem like a two James Bond,
and when looker for hall was left , I took camera, and we quickly
being in panic pased for pictures till nobody have seen us
(like on Fashion TV).
Does either any of you burned Volcano?
No ... But I am :) I do not know what Volcano I woke up,
but I think that Vesuvius ...


If it saw one dog!

BRUCE (not) I am almighty.
Hey Rex give paw!


love at first sight still exists ...

At the end of the excursion, I wanted to take out garbage.

Комментариев нет: