воскресенье, 7 июня 2009 г.

But how in this equipment to go to the toilet?

Today was unforgetable day. I wanted to go to the Firefighters's
Museum and persuaded my sister and dad to go with me.They
was agree and we go toghether.
Coming to the point place,
we saw fire engines and asked - is a museum of firefighters here?
They said no, but offered us a fire helmet (for photos). I have gone
with a fireman in the building and he suggested that
I wear all the clothes.


I was shocked. They put on me a lot of things:
masks, gas balloon, boots, and many others.
The equipment was so heavy that I could not bend and turn
(at the time, I would definitely not run to cross).
They tell us that the fire is 500-600 degrees of heat, so that
no man might withstand such pressures.
I am astronaut from Armagedon ...


It was very hard to extinguish the stone fire


they give us waterways "snakes"

Комментариев нет: