среда, 17 июня 2009 г.

Why am I sitting in the bath without light?

I love our bathroom.

But most of all I like to sit in it without light.
Why do I light if you can without it. When I go
into the bath, my family asked me why I sit
in the bathroom without a light or in darkness.

So just more interesting, once you do not know where
at the time of cleaning teeth, you will get on your face
the same toothpaste, or who and whose or what soap
- for hand or foot that you shall have to wash the face.

Another version is that I'm afraid to look at myself
through the mirror that is hanging on the wall.
P.S.
...
...
No.

Mr. Darkness is just friends with me.
I would like that my father take out the light which
shines there.
If they can try too, maybe Mr. Darkness. can be a friend of them.

Комментариев нет: